MI CNA Moving to California

  1. Hi,

    Please i need information on how to transfer my michigan nurse aide certificate, so thaht i can get a work with it in california. I have been calling red cross for what to do but they have not been able to help me. Please send me information, or phone numbers, who to call, what website to visit, so thaht i ican be certified in california, what i should do , thanks
  2. Visit mayodele profile page

    About mayodele

    Joined: May '04; Posts: 1