concurrency in CA? PLEASE HELP!

  1. Hello! I hope someone could help me here. I heard about concurrency issue in CA. My family wants to move to california this year. I heard from my schoolmates that CA asked them to do the program in which they have to go back to school. =( If I'm not mistaken, they have to repeat the OB and medical surgical nursing. =( I'm a foreign graduate. I passed my nclex RN license back in January 2010 ( california state). I don't have a SSN back then so from california I endorsed it to another state. now that I have my SSN and working as an RN from another state but wants to move to CA. Where do I go first? re-apply? what application? is licensure by examination or endorsement? I heard from some friends if you already passed your nclex in california originally no need to worry? is this correct? please help.
  2. Visit acdim10 profile page

    About acdim10, RN

    Joined: Jan '18; Posts: 2


  3. by   vinnyfromtheblock
    I guess you have to apply by endorsement since your current active license is in Texas. The BRN has your record passing the NCLEX-RN, so there's no need to be required to take up some deficient courses.