Jump to content

BMCC Spring 2020 Applicants

New York   (11,216 Views | 276 Replies)

1 Follower; 1,079 Profile Views; 114 Posts

You are reading page 13 of BMCC Spring 2020 Applicants. If you want to start from the beginning Go to First Page.

1 Follower; 114 Posts; 1,079 Profile Views

50 minutes ago, Sherine said:

They told us they will send an acceptance letter we have to sign, scan and send back, right? Nothing yet about orientation, right?

Nothing yet. Orientation packages come after to the people that sign the acceptance form, from what I was previously told.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sherine has 1 years experience.

36 Posts; 128 Profile Views

Just now, bookish_RN said:

Nothing yet. Orientation packages come after to the people that sign the acceptance form, from what I was previously told.

So you know when to expect this acceptance letter? I understood she will send it via email, right?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1 Follower; 23 Posts; 92 Profile Views

i just called, she sad i have to wait till she call

am very nervous

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1 Follower; 114 Posts; 1,079 Profile Views

1 minute ago, Sherine said:

So you know when to expect this acceptance letter? I understood she will send it via email, right?

Yes, through email. She said by EOD today we should be receiving.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

64 Posts; 322 Profile Views

Is anyone else still waiting for the call? Or am I the only one to not get called yet? 😢

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1 Follower; 23 Posts; 92 Profile Views

i am also waiting for the call.....i called her to ask, she said i have to wait for her to call me . seems she is doing it one after the other

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1 Follower; 114 Posts; 1,079 Profile Views

2 minutes ago, Nursedotun said:

i am also waiting for the call.....i called her to ask, she said i have to wait for her to call me . seems she is doing it one after the other

She is. I think, based on what I've read from previous semesters, that the calls are done in alphabetical order based on first letter of last name.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

64 Posts; 322 Profile Views

My last name is with an S But my friend with a T got called but she’s in the evening I’m going for the day I’m starting to think it’s random now lol

Edited by Jazz125

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

18 Posts; 43 Profile Views

Yeah, it seems like she is calling in alphabetical order. My last name starts with B @Nursedotun

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

18 Posts; 43 Profile Views

It looks like it is random now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1 Follower; 114 Posts; 1,079 Profile Views

5 minutes ago, Jazz125 said:

My last name is with an S But my friend with a T got called but she’s in the evening I’m going for the day I’m starting to think it’s random now lol

They started calling people for the evening program before they started with the day from what I see people post.

3 minutes ago, Nursedotun said:

mine start with F

Mine's an F too.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
×

This site uses cookies. By using this site, you consent to the placement of these cookies. Read our Privacy, Cookies, and Terms of Service Policies to learn more.