1. You make your own schedule.
2. You pick the facilities where you will work, and where you won't.
3. You only have to work holidays when you want.
1. The hospital can decide at any time to quit using agency with only a day or two notice and you had month pre-scheduled there. That is why it is never advisable to put all of your eggs in one basket.
2. The hospital decides to contract with another agency, one that you hate working for, but you love the hospital.
3. The agency screwing up your schedule........that is why it is the best if you can do it yourself and just let them know. No middleman to mix things up.
Hope that this helps...............