aesthetics nurse or nurse injector

  1. I am an experienced ER nurse looking to get into aesthetics. Can anyone provide some information on how to get certified and find a job. I live in the Seattle-Tacoma area if that helps. Thank you!
  2. Visit sandjcomp profile page

    About sandjcomp

    Joined: Jan '06; Posts: 6; Likes: 5


  3. by   jahra
    Check with your State License Boards. In some states, you will need
    an Aestheticians license to do skin care treatments. Injections
    are of course ordered by an MD and given by nursing or medical personnel.
    It depends on how involved in Aesthetics you want to be.
    Your nursing insurance may not cover you for some aesthetic procedures.
    Check with your state board of hairdressing for Aestheticians scope of practice.