Canadian RN moving to WA

  1. Hi all! I'm a Canadian RN practicing in BC, Canada for approximately 1 year. I recently got married and my CR2 (spousal) visa for Washington state is currently pending. When it goes through I should receive a Green Card. I've already written the NCLEX. Just wondering if anyone else has immigrated to the US using this Visa, and what the process was like?
  2. Visit aburns7 profile page

    About aburns7

    Joined: Mar '12; Posts: 7


  3. by   Silverdragon102
    You still need to apply to the state and meet their requirements, the good thing is probably will not have to sit NCLEX again