California with No SSN. How to apply for VSC?

  1. Hi! Can u please help me?. I'm applying for VSC but i am really confuse with how will i verify that I passed the NCLEX RN exam and forward it to CGFNS. I took the exam a long time ago july 2008. I'm afraid that its no longer valid and the CGFNS will not honor it. Please help me. What steps should I take first? Thank you.
  2. Visit jeromethe3rd profile page

    About jeromethe3rd

    Joined: Feb '18; Posts: 6
    Specialty: 1 year(s) of experience


  3. by   Silverdragon102
    You need to contact CA BRN and as them to verify to CGFNS that you passed NCLEX. There is usually a small fee
  4. by   jeromethe3rd
    Even if i pass the exam a long time ago will the board still honor my exam? I took the exam july 2008.
  5. by   Silverdragon102
    They should