Clinical specialist and research nurse needed for questionnaire

  1. Hello,

    I am furthering my nursing education and need to have questionnaires filled out by a clinical specialist (nurse practioner, certified nurse-midwife, nurse anesthetist, or clinical nurse specialist) and a reseach nurse (may be full-time nursing research or evidence-based practice within a clinical setting). If you have time to do this, I will email the questionnaire to you.

    Thanks so much for reading,
  2. Visit jreno profile page

    About jreno

    Joined: Feb '10; Posts: 10; Likes: 1