Jump to content

Advanced practice Nurse Practitioner from US to UK

UK   (145 Views | 1 Replies)

3,883 Profile Views; 135 Posts


Has anyone transitioned from an Advanced Practice Nurse Practitioner from the US to the UK? Or there any international recruiting agencies who might have this information and recruit nurse practitioners from the U to UK?

I would like to know the process of registration and which certifying body.

I know no matter what we have to do the CBT and the OSCE exams first, trying to figure out next steps.


Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

544 Posts; 8,449 Profile Views

There is no equivalent, its not like moving overseas when an RN is an RN.

I was an ANP in the UK but it wasn't recognised in the US, its too different.

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

This site uses cookies. By using this site, you consent to the placement of these cookies. Read our Privacy, Cookies, and Terms of Service Policies to learn more.