Intergel? Intergel? | allnurses

LEGAL NOTICE TO THE FOLLOWING ALLNURSES SUBSCRIBERS: Pixie.RN, JustBeachyNurse, monkeyhq, duskyjewel, and LadyFree28. An Order has been issued by the United States District Court for the District of Minnesota that affects you in the case EAST COAST TEST PREP LLC v. ALLNURSES.COM, INC. Click here for more information


  1. 0 I work in a Psychiatric hospital and we have a patient with a stasis ulcer for which the doctor ordered a new tx. We were using granulex spray twice daily, now it is something that I think is called "Intergel" then a cover every three days. I looked intergel up on the web and the only thing I can find is something used internally to prevent adhesions after GYN surgeries. Is this the same product, just a new use? Anyone heard of this tx before?
  2. 3 Comments

  3. Visit  Sleepyeyes profile page
    #1 0
    Do you mean Intrasite gel? If so, here's a web page that may help. I just typed Intrasite gel on to the search and got it.
  4. Visit  KaraLea profile page
    #2 0
    Thanks, that looks like it. I wasn't on that unit tonite to make sure of the name of the stuff.
  5. Visit  Rand profile page
    #3 0
    Sounds like it's Integra. If it's a pure venous hypertension wound, are you also using compression?