Saudi- MOH - page 78
by gemerald 294,802 Views | 847 Comments
Hello to everyone..Can I ask anyone who is working with MOH saudi Arabia? Can I ask if they are offering a 1 year contract? Can you give me also an idea regarding their exam? thank you in advance. Godbless!... Read More
- 0May 22, '11 by LyferQuote from babyblue_7983Really? You mean 4500sr is only basic upon arrival to KSA?even POEA now requires 2years Hospital experience. i am working In MOH KSA for 4years now. as what i heard form my friend who just arrived last week hre in KSA, it is necessary that u already had Prometric exam and the basic salary in SRO
(Saudi Recruitment Office) is 3700sr but when they arrived here in saudi and signed a new contract her salary will automatically increased to 4500SR as basic salary.
Correct me if I'm wrong, but, isn't it the inflation rate that caused it to increase?
- 0May 28, '11 by LyferQuote from LyferRegarding my own inquiry, I already saw those OA of under MOH and there is nothing written about 2 years contract.Hi, I would like to ask those applicants under HOP. It is written in the OA that the contract is 2 years. Is this only for HOP or also written in the OA of those under MOH?
If it is, is it true?
Thanks in advance.
I was in doubt whether I'll accept a 2 year contract so to spare myself from confusion, I went to SRO.
There I was told by Saudi personnel that it is indeed written in OA of those under HOP that contract is for 2 years. However, if the employee wished to leave the hospital after a year of contract, then there will be no problem. The employee will still receive cert. of employment of 1 year.
I'm a bit relieved now. But still unsure if what they told me is absolute or will still depend on the hospital. I've read in other forums that some HOP hospitals don't allow employees to leave without completing 2 years, and one of those hospitals is the "Heran Hospital" (not sure if this is the exact name or spelling).
I will continue to do some looking on these hospitals to be sure.
- 0Jun 1, '11 by coycoy32Iam a registered nurse, with 6 Yrs experience in our country and 3 yrs in KSA and passed already the prometric exam...Last May 5,2011 I passed the SRO interview and exam and was assigned in Al majmaah Riyadh King Khalid Hospital under HOP.The salary rate for MOH is 3500 SR and 2800 for HOP...Im a bit confused because most of the nurses who were assigned under MOH hospital have lesser experience than those who were assigned under HOP but how come they will receive bigger salary than us?Does anyone have any idea on this matter?Thankz guys...
- 0Jun 2, '11 by LyferQuote from coycoy32What's written on my OA is the same as what you mentioned above for HOP. I already verified it with the Saudi personnel at SRO and their response states that it will all be the same upon arrival to KSA. This 2800sr they wrote on our OA is the basic salary, which will change according to the applicant's qualification. But with this reason, I'm still confused and doubtful about what they explained because it's clearly in the paper that there's a big difference, and also it's both written in the OA of MOH and HOP that the amount indicated there is "the basic" salary.Iam a registered nurse, with 6 Yrs experience in our country and 3 yrs in KSA and passed already the prometric exam...Last May 5,2011 I passed the SRO interview and exam and was assigned in Al majmaah Riyadh King Khalid Hospital under HOP.The salary rate for MOH is 3500 SR and 2800 for HOP...Im a bit confused because most of the nurses who were assigned under MOH hospital have lesser experience than those who were assigned under HOP but how come they will receive bigger salary than us?Does anyone have any idea on this matter?Thankz guys...
But I believe that your total salary will still be higher than those who have lesser experience even if they are under MOH=)
- 0Jun 4, '11 by LyferQuote from hmg-qassimthe only clarified thing here is if you're under HOP then you're free from troubles of thinking of your hospital assignment, and you are assured that you will be in a big hospital which is a good foundation for future employment and looks good on resume ^_^i have the same question as coycoy32,,,
can anyone give us clarification regarding this matter
- 0Jun 7, '11 by LyferHi colleagues,
I was wondering if MOH applicants can use the prometric exam taken in Philippines to register in Saudi Council? If yes, is it required to be DFA and/or SRO authenticated to be valid in Saudi?
Thanks.Last edit by Lyfer on Jun 7, '11 : Reason: For a more precise question than my previous post