RN with DOH and MOH license in Dubai, UAE - Page 15Register Today!
- Nov 21, '10 by kryzylvisit this site for the application for HAAD exam HAAD Testing with Pearson VUE
- Nov 22, '10 by rvalertaTisha,
Piece of advice, enjoy first you’re working years in your home country and once you had your qualified years of experience you can easily find a job in UAE that if you had a DOH/MOH/HAAD license. You can also take your licensing exam before going to UAE by taking HAAD exam in your nearest pearsonvue testing place. Don’t be hurry coming to Dubai, you’ll just find yourself jobless or working in a non related course job. Hope this help...
- Nov 22, '10 by jms8if i may ask what hospital are working in? because it seems that after you graduated you didn't have a hard time applying
- Dec 7, '10 by yengcuisonhi gud day. i am a registered nurse here and im planning to go to dubai early next year. i have my cousin there to request me for a visit visa and there will i start to find work. any advice that you can give me? tnx! and God Bless!
- Dec 8, '10 by maloomjhi
i am a nurse,haad prossesing ask me to submit a certificate of ‘good standing’/ registration or license from your current place of work from regulatory authority.
would you pleas sent me the meaning and how i can get this certficate from my country (india).
- Dec 30, '10 by botbothi im new here and i read your post regarding you taking the moh exam. i just wanna ask what are the requirements in taking the exam and is it true that you should have an employer first before taking the exam?
- Dec 30, '10 by kikaynikikoGood day everyone! Hi I graduated in 2006 and I passed our NLE on June 2006 also. I worked as a Staff Nurse from February 2007 to February 2008 and then become as a Medical Representative from March 2008 up to April 2010. I had to find other job to earn money to support my application abroad. Before in 2006, you can easily apply in a hospitals and it never come to my mind that this declining opportunity to practice as a Staff Nurse here in the Philippines will emerge.
I am about to practice again and starting to apply in different hospitals in Manila and even provinces just to gain another experience since I left my previous work. I also engage in different trainings to be updated. I used my earnings to my allowances and payments for the said seminars. I believed that ONCE YOU ARE A NURSE, YOU WILL ALWAYS BE A NURSE, so all the money I spent are worth spending.
I became depressed this past few months because of a hard time finding a nursing job here in the Philippines. I took all the efforts to find job in the web by registering to a lot of job online sites. I have been interviewed by an employer from Saudi and fortunately passed his standard. They are requiring me to have a medical exam and prometric exam so I can fly to Saudi. But I declined the offer because he is assigning me in a Derma Clinic and the contract is two years. I have no problem with the salary of Php20,000 because all I want is to practice my profession in the hospital. I have learned from my friends who are RNs there that every year, they have the privilege vacation in the Philippines for a month with free tickets back & forth with salary and the minimum of the salary is Php30,000 - Php40,000.
I am new here and still experiencing depression due to lack of work and opportunity to practice my nursing profession. I believes that this site may help me overcome the situations I am experiencing right now.
- Jan 2, '11 by jo_madrid24hello, i just have few questions please it needs an urgent reply.
i am a registered nurse here in the philippines, i am currently working as full time RN at a hospital. i was hired on january 5, 2009 and will giong to resign on february 15 of this year (i will be on leave from january.13 to 24).. Is this considered a 2 years experience???
I already passed the HAAd exam. my additional questions are:
1. what papers do i need to submit for authentication @ DHL?
2. which is more reliable agency or having visit visa?
3. if ill be walking-in, (as visit visa no agency) do i still need medical applications?
please, i fervently hope for a reply to my questions please help me. thank you and God Bless.
- Jan 2, '11 by jo_madrid24Good day.
I am registered nurse here in the Philippines.
I have questions that needs urgent reply. please help me.
I am currently connected to a secondary level hospital, working as full time nurse.
I was hired on January 5,2009 and is planning to resign on February 15 of this year, however i will be on leave on January 13 to 24, 2011. Is this still considered two years experience?
my additional questions are::
1. what are those documents that need to be authenticated?
2. which is more reliable agency or having visit visa and apply @ abu dhabi personally?
3. if ill be going there on a visit visa, do i still need a medical papers/documents for applying?
4. do i still need to red ribbon my HS diploma for HAAD applicants?
please i beg, answer my questions. please. thank you and God Bless.
- Jan 5, '11 by ryekisuki16hi guys, im just new here..im an RN here in the philippines, im planning to go to dubai and have my moh there..ive read in one of the post here that there is a venue here in manila for the moh..is it true? and where in manila? tnx