requirements for applying nursing job in italyRegister Today!
- by lynnzie Jun 11, '09hi! i'm wanted to work in italy and practice my profession there but i do't know the process and where to apply. for sure they have a lot of requirements and i'm willing to comply.
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=399571©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 5,869 Views
- Jun 11, '09 by Silverdragon102You need to be fluent in Italian and this website should help, be warned I think a lot is in Italian although you may get some English translations. Plus you need to make sure you qualify for a work visa as that may be the stumbling block for you if not already a EU citizen
- Jun 12, '09 by lynnziethanx a lot for the info....
- Jan 1, '10 by iballjayHello.
Hoping there might be more info from others to be had. I too am interested and am wondering what sort of concentrations exist in Italy. For example, is there such thing as an Italian NP?
- May 5, '10 by scarlet2Hi guys
has anyone had any luck with finding nursing jobs in italy and how to go about it?
- May 9, '10 by VanillanutI looked into this awhile back, not only do you have to speak Italian well, but you must pass the Italian RN exam, which is offered only in Italian. So your Italian has to be pretty good/include medical terminology. + work visas etc