Recruitment agency for Saudi ArabiaRegister Today!
- by micbar Apr 30, '12Hi
Does anyone know of or have any experience with a reputable agency that recruits to Saudi Arabia?
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=704332©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 2,419 Views
- Apr 30, '12 by Silverdragon102Moved to the International forum
- May 1, '12 by migraineattackwhy do you opt for saudi? anyway, try skills international, gti recruitment
- May 1, '12 by uniquenurseHi micbar, one of the reputable ones is Add International. They deployed me several years ago for Hospital in Saudi. That was years ago so I'm not really sure if they are still hiring for Saudi nowadays. However, it is worth trying.
- Jun 19, '12 by wally911mIf you're staying in manila. Just take a walk in Malate.. you'll find several agencies there who are recruiting nurses for saudi arabia. Also try Abba International which is located in Ortigas Goldloop Tower.
- Jun 29, '12 by MajaiCareer Planners Specialist, Int'l along Shaw Blvd (Mandaluyong side)
they've been hiring for International Medical Center, King Abdulaziz University Hospital, and other good hospitals in KSA.