Ministry of Health (MOH) Nurse exam in UAE
- 0Jun 29, '09 by irishesjanehi anyone pls help i need your help im about to get the moh exam for nurses in uae but the problem is i dnt have the idea what books i can read for references..can anyone help me to know the pattern of exam pls..help me whatever help you guys could give me i will highly appreciate it thank you so much
- 0Jun 7, '12 by yobuhi guys,
i am a registered nurse from india. i have planned to take MOH exam on june 14. i wnt to kno tht how will be the questions and from which part of nursing they are covering the questions.. ur comments are welcomed as early as possible so tht i can prepare according to tht..
thanks in advance
- 0Jun 18, '12 by yobupassed in MOH examination by gods grace today. the questions that had asked for me was so easy..
1) POSITIONS patients different procedures
2) 10 drug computation questions- was little bit tricky but easy mainly drug factor and volume to be infused
3) wht shld be checked fr paediatric client before admin pottassium?
4)wht confirms working of drainage in sucction
5) immediate action after MI-
these are samples of question. the questions were coverd frm med-surg, paeds, gynec, psyciatric-5Q
prepare with drug computations. it wont be a straight question. all shld be converted.. fr eg- gram to mg, litre to ml, cc to ml(1cc-1ml) then hours to min(24hrs-1440min)
i hve nt hardworked. i think they had asked right question fr me
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION- REFER SAUNDERS NCLEX REVIEW BOOK,, CD REFERENCE WILL BE MUCH BETTER. WORK OUT THE QUESTIONS IN THE SAUNDERS CD. THEN THE DAY WILL BE YOURS.
HPE this thread will help u.. all the best fr ur examinations..u are welcome to clarify ur queries by posting ur replies.. god bless.. hve a great dayLast edit by NRSKarenRN on Jun 18, '12 : Reason: spacing
- 0Jun 18, '12 by NRSKarenRN, BSN, RN Adminadmin note:
english only: while allnurses.com, inc hosts visitors from around the world, it is based in the united states and much of our membership is english speaking. due to our inability to moderate threads in other languages, we ask that interactions be in english for the enjoyment of as many posters as possible.
desiring to maintain professionalism, text speak (also known as chatspeak, txtspk, texting language or txt talk) is discouraged. along with using proper english spelling and punctuation, this shows respect for the owner, other bulletin board members, guests, and makes it easier to read your message.
please do not post specific questions and answers regarding exams as considered copyrighted material and violates our terms of service.
general ideas about exam content is permitted.