How to transfer you DHA license to HAADRegister Today!
- by chengzz_1110 Feb 25From DHA Nurse to HAAD Nurse
It has been great news for every medical professional of Dubai and Abu Dhabi about the latest (MoU) Memorandum of Understanding between Dubai Health Authority and Health Authority Abu Dhabi for mutual recognition of medical licenses of health care professionals. Iím one of those who benefited from the said memorandum and I would like to share the step-by-step procedure on how to transfer your DHA license to HAAD.
1. Request a Good Standing certificate from your DHA account it will cost 510 AED for normal process (15 working days) while urgent process will cost you 1010 AED (2-3 working days) payable using a credit card.
2. Create an account in dataflow HAAD (http://www.dataflowgroup.com/haad/login.aspx), fill up and upload all the necessary documents needed. Make sure you have your data flow report from DHA, in which you can find in your DHA account under PSV section. If you donít have this in your account you can just simply e-mail email@example.com and request for your data flow report. It is also important that you keep your PSV receipt with you. Remember if you donít have any sponsor yet, you can just simply put in self-applicant though it will be easier on your part if you have a sponsor.
3. You will then receive e-mail from firstname.lastname@example.org requiring your payment for the HAAD dataflow. Since you already have the dataflow report from DHA, you donít need to pay for it again rather, reply and send them back your PSV receipt along with your dataflow report thru e-mail and wait for their confirmation.
4. HAAD.Notifications@haad.ae will send you a username and password along with a link to HAAD website, and once you get in to your account you need to upload and fill up again all the necessary documents needed. Wait for their reply to your e-mail or you can check the status of your application in your HAAD account.
I hope this one helps you guys. Donít hesitate to message me if you have any other queries regarding the license transfer. Good luck everyone, Aim high!
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=817911©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 4,418 Views
- Mar 17 by keeyah_06the info is really helpful chengzz_1110 I just want to ask: how many days will it take to transfer the dha license to haad.. i checked my account in HAAD dataflow and it says "work in progress". its been 2 weeks already since i completed everything... do you think it will take around a month to finish? thanks a lot!!!
- Mar 30 by SHOBANCVSHi Keeyah,
How much it took for you to finish dataflow for coverting DHA to HAAD. I am also planning to do the same...Kindly reply....
Also, is there any particular time period we have to work with DHA license to get it transferred to HAAD?
Did u get a job in AUH?
- Mar 30 by SHOBANCVSDear ,
Do we need to have Dataflow report at the time of applying for HAAD dataflow? From where shud i get the report. When i enquired with Dataflow, they asked me to check with DHA?
Did u get a job in AUH.
- it took me 2 months for the entire process. Just keep on checking your account cause actually it depends on the number of applicants applying for the licensure. But if you submitted all the necessary documents for sure there won't be any delays for your application. Good Luck
- Once you are a DHA license holder, your dataflow process is also completed. You can e-mail the data flow email@example.com and ask for your data flow certificate then forward it to haad dataflow. all the instructions are in numbers 2 & 3. Hope it helps
- Read my instructions in number 2 & 3
- Yes i do have a job now here in Abu Dhabi
- Apr 24 by jay_arrnhello...
Im almost finish in my data flow but it asked regarding CID form i dont have any idea regarding about this one can i proceed without this one? and if i convert my dha license to HAAD is my DHA license will be retain? thanks for replying
- Apr 30 by Suby Mathewhi...,
thanks for your information . as per this info, i done dataflow report transfer request and now status is work in progress . i have already written haad exam once and failed. so i like to ask u is that ,it will not be a problem , is't it ? and i don't have DHA License ,i just have eligibility letter from DHA . please replay if you are able to answer .Last edit by Suby Mathew on Apr 30