how to change visa type?

  1. Hi! i'm here in the US using a J2 visa which permits me to work here as long as my visa is valid. I just wanna know if there's a way to change my visa into a working visa? Do I have to apply for visa screening? Or do I need to go to an agency or find an employer to get it changed,if so, how do they do it? I just want to have an idea since I'm clueless on how these processes goes.Thanks in advance for answering!
  2. Visit miki06 profile page

    About miki06

    Joined: Mar '16; Posts: 4


  3. by   Silverdragon102
    For H1b or immigrant visa and you are the main applicant then you will need a employer who needs to file.