Hello from FranceRegister Today!
- by Fred_IDE Mar 13, '07Hi everybody !
A little introduction of me :
I am a French male nurse, 47 years old.
I work in France in a public hospital, in emergency room.
I was born in Paris, but now I live in Brittany in the country near the sea.
I work as a nurse since 22 years in many different specialities and places.
My hobbies are scuba diving and horseback riding.
If you have some questions about nursing in France I will try to give you an answer. I am very interesting to know about nursing in over countries and allnurses is realy the best for that.
See you soon here !
Here you can see what is Brittany :
Please excuse me for my English.
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=212493©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 2,032 Views
- Mar 13, '07 by muffiebonjour
welcome to allnurses
- Mar 13, '07 by TweetyWelcome to Allnurses. Nice to meet you. I would love to visit France!
- Mar 13, '07 by RN BSN 2009Bienvenue and welcome
- Mar 13, '07 by EponaBonsoir Fred! Welcome to the board!
I LOVE France. We have friends who live in Toulouse and correspond with them often. France is a lovely place with a lot of history. The aspects of France that I liked the best were the food and the culture. Best food I ever ate was at the Effiel Tower. WONDERFUL!!! I like the bath products too... so luxorious and GOOD for your skin. I try to buy French soap on-line whenever I can!!
While in France we visited several places including Paris, Albi, Carcassonne, Montauban, and Nimes. We were very close to the border of Spain and could see the Mediterranean from the roadway. BLUEST BLUE water I have ever seen. Just gorgeous.
We hope to go back ONCE I GET OUT OF NURSING SCHOOL! Ha! Well take care and write often on the board.
P.S. I grew up riding horses too.
Take care and welcome! Epona
- Mar 13, '07 by CHATSDALEwelcome..post often
- Mar 13, '07 by Soup TurtleWe want Johnny Depp back! (or at least I do )
Hello from Texas. :spin:
- Mar 14, '07 by Silverdragon102welcome to the site
- Mar 14, '07 by Fred_IDEThank you very much for your welcome !
I went to San Francisco 3 years ago and it is realy a wonderful city. I hope that I will go soon to Montreal to see a very old friend.
- Mar 14, '07 by muffiejohnny can you hear me ?