Germany preparing to hire PH nursesRegister Today!
- by Jovas May 17Written by: Cristina Lee-Pisco
Published : Tuesday, March 26, 2013 00:00
PREPARATIONS are now being made for the deployment of Filipino nurses to Germany.
Germany and the Philippines recently signed the agreement that will facilitate the hiring of Filipino health care professionals in Germany.
German Minister for Labour and Social Affairs Ursula von der Leyen and Philippine Labor Secretary Rosalinda Baldoz witnessed the signing of the agreement.
The Agreement was inked by Philippine Overseas Employment Administration (POEA) Administrator Hans Leo J. Cacdac and Ms. Monika Varnhagen of the German Federal Employment Agency [Bundesagentur für Arbeit]/ [Zentrale Auslands und Fachvermittlung] (BA/ZAV).
Kindly share this article, and leave a comment if you have the time.
JovasLast edit by Silverdragon102 on May 18 : Reason: Terms of Service
- May 17 by steppybayHere's another article: CLICK: Germany to hire 500 nurses and healthcare workers this year - Good News Pilipinas -
- May 17 by JovasTo: ruri10743
The offer is mainly for Philippino nurses.
On the other hand, the job openings in germany are open to all and everyone.
If you meet the necessary requirements, by all means go ahead and apply for the Job opening.
The Job offer will not be limited to 500 Nurses. This years recruitment is limited to 500 nurses, but that number might change, and rise up.
- May 17 by JovasThank you kindly Sir, for providing more information regarding this huge opportunity.
- Jun 10 by crystal_rnAny updates about this? I called POEA today ask what the requirements are but they replied just to wait and they will post it on their website...
- Jun 12 by rosecvany updates ?
- Jun 14 by ChocnatHello everyone. Good news!!! you may now submit your requirements, deadline of submission will be on June 30.
For more details please read http://www.inquirer.net/videos/pdf/RSF-Germany.pdf
God bless us all! and Good luck.
- Jun 23 by onlyshennuestrothats good to hear guys that you already have experience and goin to germany. Goodluck colleagues!
- Jun 25 by CaptainClutchgosh if I only have 2 years exp. as a nurse here, i would really love to work there.. I wonder if exp. less nurses can apply too.. wishful thinking