Canadian Graduated NURSE

  1. I graduated from canadian university (BscN) There is CRNE (regulation) here, and only 3 attempts are present. I failed the first time.. I have huge DEBT! I am exploring my options, see which country would let me work? I know, United states need Nclex.. once you pass that you are good to go.. what about other first world countries? Since Third world countries tend to pay very less.. No offense!! I feel the pain..
  2. Visit daffodil09 profile page

    About daffodil09

    Joined: Dec '13; Posts: 8


  3. by   Silverdragon102
    EU generally require you to have passed nursing exam and approx12 months full time or equivalent work experience. I think Australia and New Zealand are similar to EU