Canada IEN's and Bridge to Nursing courses!

  1. Hello,

    I am an IEN living in the UK looking to immigrate in Canada, specifically Alberta. I have taken the SEC assessment and require 3 top up courses.

    • 2 at Mount Royal
    • 1 at Grant MacEwan

    The total time for these courses will be 7 months meaning I will require a Study Visa. However, due to the fact the 3 courses are across 2 institutions will this inhibit me being able to gain a study visa? Also, MacEwan won't accept me until they receive a transcript of completion from Mount Royal, does anyone know if you can book provisionally, and then only be allowed to start the course once the transcript is received?

    I know these questions are quite specific but it's quite hard to get answers from the people in the 'know' at the universities themselves.

    Thank you
  2. Visit carleo1519 profile page

    About carleo1519

    Joined: May '13; Posts: 3


  3. by   Silverdragon102
    Check out CIC here in regards student visa and also ask the universities International section as they should be able to help

    Determine your eligibility " Study in Canada