Al Kharj Military Hospital - Page 30Register Today!
- Feb 23, '12 by maryg12yes...just waiting for pidos and ticket...most probably by march...
- Mar 1, '12 by peculiarpilarhello there..i've heard you had your pdos today you and maryg12? when will be your flight then? kudos to both you,job well done!
- Mar 17, '12 by clarken03have a safe trip guys,see you around..
- Mar 20, '12 by clarken03i thought you are included in the batch who will be here tomorrow..anyways,we're doing fine,that's all i can say for now,just see it for yourself,lol
- Mar 21, '12 by langlangQuote from clarken03i thought you are included in the batch who will be here tomorrow..anyways,we're doing fine,that's all i can say for now,just see it for yourself,lol
i'm not..they said there's still 8 nurses to be deployed before us..i think they're the ones who will be there tomorrow, sad to say i'm included in the last batch to be deployed..huhu
it seems that you're not really doing fine or something is not ok there..i hope i'm wrong with what i feel as i read ur reply..but anyways, thanks clarken for being nice to me and for ur replies..hope to meet u there in person..
- Feb 11 by jecca gaboi want to ask if someone here applied to al-kharj military hospital through arjoys agency?ialready passed the interview...please. reply if we are in same agency.tnxuLast edit by Silverdragon102 on Feb 11 : Reason: Text talk removed
- Feb 11 by jecca gaboelow..i am one of the arjoys applicant...i was informed i passed the nterview. Are you already working in al-kharj now?can you please reply because i have some doubts regarding the job order..tnxuLast edit by Silverdragon102 on Feb 11 : Reason: Text talk removed
- May 29 by claire_23Hi everyone..
I am a newbie in this site and I found it very informative. Presently, I am a nurse in a polyclinic here in Saudi and 1 more year to go my contract will already end. I don't have any plan in renewing because I want to pursue my career in a hospital. Does anyone has an idea if the Al kharj hospital is hiring a nurses from a polyclinic? And how is the working condition there?
Every bit of information is very much appreciated guys..Thank you and God bless!