Al Kharj Military Hospital - page 25
Hello guys. I am a newbie here. I applied as Staff Nurse in an agency here in Manila. By GOD's wisdom, i passed the exam and interview by the employer of the hospital which is held in Hotel Sofitel in Manila. Now, the agency... Read More
- 3Oct 7, '11 by angellimRN2521ALKHARJ MILITARY HOSPITAL BEFORE WAS UNDER THE RIYADH MILITARY HOSPITAL PROGRAMME IN RIYADH,now it is separated but not totally.we have a new administration and new policy....I can say my 6 years was worth it and fruitful.the working environment is better than other places...it is small community and people know each other...people are warm and accomodating.with the new administration and new policy being implemented INSHALLAH it will be for the better.....hope to see all of you in ALLAH's time.....have faith and patience to wait....
- 0Oct 21, '11 by maryg12thank u mickey,angel ur concern really help.....im worried and wondering it takes 7 or 8 mos, but until now we don't have our visa...(most of us)...i just called arjoys and they said only half of us fortunately send to riyadh already...i dont know if dat is true...from 75RN , 35 or more are still waiting...and alkharj are sending visa maximum of 15Rn in a month...so we have to wait until next year???? i didnt know if its worth waiting....pls help...thank u
- 0Nov 29, '11 by angelheart28Hi everyone... just this morning, arjoys agency called me and inform that i already have my visa... so to all applicants that are still waiting for their visa please don't lose hope keep on Praying and I believe that one day it will be your turn..Goodluck to us all... Godspeed!
- 0Nov 30, '11 by clarken03Quote from angelheart28they did text me also, but just to inform me that i'm on the list..and that i need to be done with my medical on the 2nd wik of december, but when i ask "her" if i already have a visa.,she just told me that its easy to get a visa since im already on the list.so now im really confusedHi everyone... just this morning, arjoys agency called me and inform that i already have my visa... so to all applicants that are still waiting for their visa please don't lose hope keep on Praying and I believe that one day it will be your turn..Goodluck to us all... Godspeed!
- 1Nov 30, '11 by angelheart28Quote from clarken03they did text me also, but just to inform me that i'm on the list..and that i need to be done with my medical on the 2nd wik of december, but when i ask "her" if i already have a visa.,she just told me that its easy to get a visa since im already on the list.so now im really confused
i will confirm if it is true that i already have the visa.i'll be going to the agency tomorrow.they also told me that only 10 applicants were on the list.
- 1Dec 5, '11 by mangobravo06hello everyone! I'm an applicant too at Arjoys for Al Kharj Military. I did not intend to pursue my application actually, so wen I passed the exam, I did not submit my documents nor my passport, and did not pay the necessary fees too. So I was really surprised when Ms. Heidi called me this afternoon and told me that I was on the "list" and she added that when you are on the list, the processing of visa will not take that long anymore. So there, I decided to pursue my application again because I don't have any work at all right now, and tomorrow I will go there to submit my documents for embassy stamping, comply with the medical exam and so on and so forth.. I am hoping to meet those who are also on that "list" or those who are also waiting for visa processing. I am kinda worried because since I am just starting the whole process right now, I was thinking that maybe I will go there (al kharj) alone (hopefully not!). and do all of you guys are currently working?
- 0Dec 12, '11 by l0ticutie20hi mangobravo06,wow! congratulation..that's good news...not like me so unfortunate, coz since at the beginning I had passed and pursue may application to them...Luckily til now I don't have visa at not even in the list of incoming visa's.... huhuhuh
anyone who don't have visa yet...please update me..thank you!