About the Italian ExamRegister Today!
- by RajithaJohn Apr 2, '12Hai everybody.. I am from India.. Now i am living in Italy with my husband.. I finished my nursing course in India.. I have finished my nursing certificate registration in Italy.. i am waiting for the EXAM.. but i dont know anything about the exam.. I want to know the full details about the exam in Italy. I have to work here.. please help me..
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=692886©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 2,179 Views
- May 29, '12 by RajithaJohnNobody cant answer my question.. anyway thank you very much for ur great cooperation..
- May 29, '12 by Silverdragon102probably means no one here has come back in regards the exam and we don't see many posting that that are taking the exam
- Jun 4, '12 by GitanoRNat this level, i have fond memories of working at hospital salvator mundi in rome italy. moreover, a candidate must first have a bachelor of nursing degree/gnm with a minimum of 4600 hours of study theory and practical of 1800 hours will normally be practical training from the 4600 total. furthermore, the italian language requirements depend upon the employer. unquestionably, if the candidate has a high level of understanding of the italian language then he/she would be placed in a hospital without much red tape if you will. needless to say, one needs to pass the ipasvi examination for placement in a hospital. in addition, a registration in italy as a professional nurse is necessary to work in a hospital. regarding the exam i would contact the italian ministry of health, and they will be able to assist you with your concerns when it comes to the exam. having said that, they can also suggest what is expected of you in order to pass, plus what material one needs to go over to review. wishing you the very best in all of your future endeavors....aloha~
- Jan 5 by PCISabacco,BSN-RNHi to GitanoRN, Want to ask you a favor, me i have your viber number? heres mine +639179110208.
- Jan 29 by XavierAllareyQuote from RajithaJohnhello @RajithaJohn, how did you finish the nursing certificate registration here in italy? i mean what steps/procedures have you done and what are the requirements? we have the same situation and i'm on the process you went through. i hope you can help me. i'm just very hopeless right now because i already went to different institutions here in italy to ask how can i be a nurse here and they can't give me any answer. They will just tell me that i need to pass the italian nursing board exam and the language exam but they don't know the steps and most importantly the requirements. Thank you so much. I will wait for your answer here and here's also my viber number +393892055539 God bless!Hai everybody.. I am from India.. Now i am living in Italy with my husband.. I finished my nursing course in India.. I have finished my nursing certificate registration in Italy.. i am waiting for the EXAM.. but i dont know anything about the exam.. I want to know the full details about the exam in Italy. I have to work here.. please help me..