UWM nursing program - Page 4Register Today!
- Jan 23 by jujubeeeQuote from SELnurseCongratulations and good luck!!!I just wanted everyone to know that I was accepted into UWM's nursing program today! YAY! =)
I am so pumped for next semester to start to now that I know what where I will be going!
Good luck to everyone applying!
- Feb 27 by Nurs23StudentYay! Congrats Although this response is semi-late but I knew you'd get in!! I applied in January for the Fall semester so I am still waiting back to hear whether or not I am accepted into the program. I found out that 177 people applied for the Fall semester and there are only 66 spots to fill. :/ Makes me worried. Did they tell you what you did well on? grades? statement?
- Feb 28 by SELnurseMy strongest component was the experiences I had (volunteer work, work, etc.). I feel like the only reason I was waitlisted was because of my GPA (3.3). Good Luck!
- Feb 28 by Nurs23StudentOkay thank you!! ill let you know how everything turns out for me also.
- Mar 27 by Nurs23StudentI received my letter of acceptance for the fall!! Thanks for all your advice and help! I couldn't be more excited.