Bryant & Stratton Nursing Program - WIRegister Today!
This is a discussion on Bryant & Stratton Nursing Program - WI in Wisconsin State Nursing Programs, part of Wisconsin Nursing ... What is your opinion of the nursing program at Bryant & Stratton? I took the TEAS Test and have...by WI-RN2B Apr 26, '08What is your opinion of the nursing program at Bryant & Stratton? I took the TEAS Test and have been accepted. I'm a little concerned because although they are an accredited program with the state of WI, they are not nationally accredited yet. I would love to work at Froedtert after becoming an RN and am not sure if I would have any trouble getting into there. One thing appealing about B & S is the no wait list vs. MATC. Any experience or advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=298981©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 15,118 Views
- Apr 26, '08 by NewRN2008if they are not totally accredited, you could for sure run into problems!! i went to MSTC (another version of matc), they did away with the waiting list may want to check it out if you dont mind moving
- Apr 26, '08 by realnursealso/LPNAre you sure it is a nursing program? In my state it is a medical assisting program they offer. On the ad on tv, it talks about working in drs offices ect., but it is not a nursing program. Just my . :typing
- Apr 27, '08 by ICRN2008I heard through the grapevine that half of their graduating class did not pass the ATIs. Students are given one chance each semester to pass the ATI with no chances for retakes. If it is not passed, they are out of the program- no readmission allowed. All of this is because they are having such problems with their NCLEX rates.
I know two very good nurses (or soon-to-be nurses) who attended the program, so it can be done. However, if it doesn't work out you'll be out a lot of time and money.
I would think long and hard about doing this program and consider other options if your academic or clinical skills are questionable...
- Apr 2, '10 by anangellI too have recently been accepted into the Bryant and Stratton Nursing Program. I start May 5th. Although it's expensive, I feel it's a good program and I'm very optimistic about starting. Has anyone heard anything about it?
- Jun 14, '10 by amandabellIm trying to compile information together and compare colleges for the nursing programs in the Milwaukee area. How expensive is the schooling? Tuition? How are classes? clinicals? any information would be greatly appreciated! thanks so much =)
- Apr 27, '11 by llr26Please share experiences with B and S. Thx
- Apr 28, '11 by soxgirl2008I would choose cardinal stritch over bryant and stratton but that's just me....I would definitely try to find a school nationally accredited especially if you want to work at Froedert. Also just to let you know froedert is going mostly BSN but I have heard of ADNs getting hired who had cna experience while in school.
- Apr 28, '11 by llr26THEY ARE NOW NATIONALLY ACCREDITED. I WENT TO INFO SERVICE YESTERDAY. IT SEMS LIKE A GOOD PROGRAM DESPITE PRICE. THE REP SHOWED ME STATS YHAT THE LAST CLASS HAD 100% RATE on NCLEX
- May 2, '11 by thejourneyCould those of you who took the teas test there enlighten me on what version it was?