What Degree Is Granted By WI Technical Colleges?

  1. 0 Can anyone tell me what degreeis granted by the technical college associates degree nursing program? Is in an Associates of Science, or an Associates of Applied Science?
  2. Enjoy this?

    Join thousands and get our weekly Nursing Insights newsletter with the hottest, discussions, articles, and toons.

  3. Visit  PMFB-RN} profile page

    About PMFB-RN

    PMFB-RN has '16' year(s) of experience and specializes in 'burn ICU, SICU, ER, Traum Rapid Response'. From 'Upper Midwest'; Joined Jul '06; Posts: 5,592; Likes: 8,765.

    3 Comments so far...

  4. Visit  rn/writer} profile page
    The ones I'm aware of just call it an Associate's Degree in Nursing.
  5. Visit  PMFB-RN} profile page
    Quote from rn/writer
    The ones I'm aware of just call it an Associate's Degree in Nursing.
    *** No I am sure that my degree does not say "Degree" in the title. I am pretty sure it is either "Associats of Science in Nursing", or Associated of Applied Science in Nursing" Or very close to one of those.
    I would just look at my degree but it happens to be in a different state in storage than where I am at the moment.
  6. Visit  rn/writer} profile page
    What school did you go to? When did you graduate? Maybe you can look at the school's website or call and get the information you need.

Nursing Jobs in every specialty and state. Visit today and Create Job Alerts, Manage Your Resume, and Apply for Jobs.