New RN pay at St. Francis Hospital, MilwaukeeRegister Today!
This is a discussion on New RN pay at St. Francis Hospital, Milwaukee in Wisconsin Nursing, part of United States Nursing ... Does anyone know what starting pay is for new RNs at St. Francis Hospital in Milwaukee? It is part...by SydneyJo1 Aug 5, '11Does anyone know what starting pay is for new RNs at St. Francis Hospital in Milwaukee? It is part of Wheaton Franciscan, but it is also unionized, so I don't know if the pay is the same or different from other Wheaton hospitals. Thanks!
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=601107©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 2,644 Views
- Aug 8, '11 by luv2b_a_nursNot positive but I did interview at KMH which is a sister hospital and they start at 21.75/hour. Aurora starts at 23.70/hour plus awesome tuition reimbursement for RN to BSN. Basically 100%!
- Aug 9, '11 by SydneyJo1Thanks for the info!
- Oct 19, '11 by kellyc034KMH is NOT a sister hospital to St. Francis. It is a sister hospital to St. Catherine's, also in Kenosha. Trust me, I work there.
- Oct 19, '11 by luv2b_a_nursYou are correct. I mis-typed!
- Oct 19, '11 by luv2b_a_nursHowever, KMH and St. Cat's belong to United Hospital System which is a sister system to Wheaton Franciscan, to which St. Francis belongs