WGUpayment system?Register Today!
- by itsnowornever Dec 10, '12Do they accept monthly payments or is it a lump sum every term?
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=801774©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 961 Views
- Dec 10, '12 by kloneYou can either pay it all at once at the beginning of each semester, or you can pay it half at the beginning of the semester and half, midway through the semester.
- Dec 11, '12 by itsnoworneverOk. Thank you!!!! Time to start saving I think LOL!
- Dec 20, '12 by HHLindaWGU also accepts monthly payments. Contact the Bursar's office.
- Dec 21, '12 by kloneQuote from HHLindaDo they really? THey don't advertise that! I wish I had known that.WGU also accepts monthly payments. Contact the Bursar's office.
- Dec 21, '12 by DoeRNQuote from HHLindaI didn't know that either. I'm starting the IS program and thought I had to pay all at once. Oh well I will go ahead and pay the lump sum but the next 6 months I will see if I can pay monthly. Especially since I won't be able to just pick up a bunch of days to pay a big bill. I'm paying for the degree myself since I'm not going for a nursing or healthcare related degree.WGU also accepts monthly payments. Contact the Bursar's office.