WGU RN-BSN 11/1/11 start - Page 6Register Today!
- Oct 31, '11 by fallinnstyleJust had my phone call with the mentor 30 minutes ago. Should have access to course work tomorrow (11/1). Said I should be able to look at my complete course plan so I can budget time.
Ladies and Gentlemen...... Start you engines!!
- Nov 1, '11 by fallinnstyleStarted EWB today. Will be a few days before I complete.
- Nov 3, '11 by fallinnstyleWoohoo!! Finished EWB today.
Have a phone call with my mentor tomorrow to open up staff for me.
- Nov 3, '11 by Conqueror+I am so sick with jealousy and yet I am very happy for you. Ugh ! You will probably be finished when I am only halfway through my program
- Nov 3, '11 by fallinnstyleQuote from Conqueror+You will be fine. If only I did not have to wait till next friday for my mentor to open up classes for me. I feel like I should get stuff done now while I still have steam.I am so sick with jealousy and yet I am very happy for you. Ugh ! You will probably be finished when I am only halfway through my program
- Nov 3, '11 by Conqueror+I know that feeling. I took 12 credits worth of exams on one Saturday and then nothing for 3 months. Hang in there
- Nov 3, '11 by BetterMeRNI'm waiting for my mentor to open up EWB. I can't wait!
- Nov 11, '11 by fallinnstyleI haven't updated on here recently. Been very busy!! Here's my progress so far...
KOT1...Submitted, awaiting results (Organization systems and Quality leadership)
How's everyone else doing?
- Nov 11, '11 by Conqueror+NICE !! Can you feel me breathing down your neck ? I am right behind you.
- Nov 11, '11 by Bruce_WayneI love reading this thread! I'm in an ADN program and may graduate December 2012, so if I did do this program I might not start until Feb or March 2013.
The "bio chem" class listed on their website kind of scared me too, but it seems like you can just take a regular chemistry class and not have to take that one? Also I think I'll want to go ahead and take nutrition ahead of time instead of having to take at WGU.