WGU RN-BSN 10/01/11 start...anyone with me? - Page 35Register Today!
- Feb 17, '12 by KobiezMaI'll pm you mscindyluv
- their admission pre-assessment test is pretty easy. a basic math, reading competency, and an essay. the essay was just basically on something you overcame in life, about 300 - 800 word essay.
- I will be starting on May 1st. Is there anyone else with me on that date?
- hi coolnurse, i was wondering if you have finished your biochem class yet? I'm starting May 1st, and i have to take this prereq along with college algebra before starting the 7 bsn courses. If you have finished the biochem, how hard was it? I'm just really dreading this course.
- Apr 20, '12 by cayenne06Quote from anicedesiI'm not coolnurse, but I just finished biochem and I didn't find it to be too difficult. It was time consuming because you have to build models, draw diagrams etc, but the actual info was pretty basic. Good luck!hi coolnurse, i was wondering if you have finished your biochem class yet? I'm starting May 1st, and i have to take this prereq along with college algebra before starting the 7 bsn courses. If you have finished the biochem, how hard was it? I'm just really dreading this course.
Curious- how long does it usually take everyone to finish a single class?
- Apr 20, '12 by cayenne06double post
- Apr 21, '12 by anicedesiHi Cayenne06, just curious, how long did it take you to finish biochem class?
- Jul 27, '12 by isabel1330Quote from EverNurseRNI'd also like that waiver. Applying soon! Thanks in advance ))
Hi if you PM me your first and last name and email address, I will send in a waiver referral for you
- Sep 21, '12 by firemantoddswifeJust beginning the Behavioral Science class for RN to MSN at WGU. Sorry of this sounds cheesy, but trying to really apply the "competency vs perfection" model!
My question is: Is it important to read all the material they instruct you to, or is it more beneficial to focus on the Performance Tasks?
Thanks in advance for taking the time to read/respond.