WGU pre licensure program - Page 11Register Today!
- Aug 15, '12 by Twinkle007thx for input , I assumed the same thing ,but I am going to find out.
- Aug 20, '12 by dvince87has anyone heard anything about oct 1 cohort? my enrollment counselor is out on leave for a few weeks, so i feel so disconnected right now. the wait is really getting painful :-/
- Aug 25, '12 by lyfhckrHi nowitzki,
We had our skills lab at St. Francis Career College in Lynwood before, then we had our skills assessment at the WGU lab in Sta. Ana, i'm not sure if we'll be doing our labs at the same place or somewhere else. Our mentor said they will email us the details a week before Sept. 22 (our first lab) i'll let you know by that time
- Aug 28, '12 by Twinkle007Ok Thank you very much for input
- Aug 31, '12 by CjN12Greetings everybody,
Anyone get into October cohort yet? I'm still waiting to hear from my advisor...
- Aug 31, '12 by CjN12Quote from dvince87I feel your pain... Still waiting myself.....has anyone heard anything about oct 1 cohort? my enrollment counselor is out on leave for a few weeks, so i feel so disconnected right now. the wait is really getting painful :-/
- Sep 3, '12 by dvince87I GOT IN!!! ANYONE ELSE?!?! LETS MAKE FRIENDS! we will be stuck together for 2 1/2 years!
- Sep 3, '12 by LVN/RNBridgeCongratulations!!! How long ago did you apply? Just curious :-)
I am still pending Microbiology, but everything else is in.
- Sep 3, '12 by dvince87Well I've been in contact with them for about 2 years now, one of my fellow CNA classmates was applying and got in, but I had to finish all my science pre-reqs first. I applied in like April/may hoping to get into July but I missed it by like a week bc I finished micro but couldn't get them my grade fast enough lol. So once they got that in they put me in the pool for the Pasadena cohort
- Sep 3, '12 by LVN/RNBridgeThat's terrific! That darn micro. LOL! I am in the same boat.
Do you work at one of the partner hospitals as a CNA? I heard the Pasadena hospital is a great clinical site