WGU pre licensure program - Page 10Register Today!
- Jun 5, '12 by confuzhnIs the TEAS test required?
- Jun 5, '12 by teresasupermamaQuote from confuzhnHave them send them to you. I had to scan all docs and email them to my enrollment adviser.Thank you so much supermama, really appreciate all the info!!
One more thing I forgot to ask... Do I tell the recommenders to send letters directly to WGU or do I submit it together with the CPR Certification?
Is the TEAS test required?
- Jun 14, '12 by confuzhnIf you start directly with clinical, the website says it's 2 years. But enrollment counselor says it's 2 1/2 years. Does anyone know how long the program really is? I read somewhere that the first term is sort of like a "bootcamp" to learn CNA skills. What if the applicant already has a CNA certificate, does it make it 2 years?
ThanksLast edit by confuzhn on Jun 14, '12
- Jun 14, '12 by LVN/RNBridgeHmmm, I thought my reply went through.
Anyway- To answer your questions, "yes" the program has changed from 2 years to 2 1/2 years.
- Jun 18, '12 by jxngirlDoes anyone know what the minimum TEAS score is to be able to get in? I have taken it, but I only received a 70.7%. I am planning on taking it again, but all of the LA colleges are booked solid! How long did you guys who got accepted have to wait before you found out if you were accepted or not?
- Jul 2, '12 by lyfhckrjxngirl
i think it was 65 or 67? It took me 3 weeks before i found out i got accepted. Are you done with your prereqs?
- Jul 14, '12 by CjN12Greetings everyone. Has anyone found out yet if they've been accepted to WGU for the October cohort?
- Aug 8, '12 by dvince87I am waiting to find out if I got accepted to the October cohort. My enrollment counselor said possibly in the next 2 weeks. That is their goal at least. So that way students have time to get everything together. The anticipation is starting to kill me!!
- Aug 9, '12 by Twinkle007Hello !
I have a question , I'm living in L.A area as I understood clincals are being held at the local hospitals WHAT ABOUT LAB'S?
- Aug 15, '12 by dvince87I have no idea, I never thought of that, so its not a question I ever asked. I would assume a location around the area since oct 1 is pasadena. That is my guess. I dont think they would make it very far from there.