WGU HumanitiesRegister Today!
- by Theone40 Mar 30, '12I have to take an humanities class but im not sure what i can take and from where(clep , dantes, local JC, straighterline). Anyone already take and transfer a class that was accepted for the humanities req
- 1,351 Views
- Mar 30, '12 by MusicEMTIm taking Part of my Humanities class Online at straighter line.. and some Online during the summer session at my local JC.. as long as you satisfy the criteria on their website you should be fine..
- Mar 30, '12 by Theone40which class are you taking at straighterline? i didnt see one for humanities that would transfer over
- Mar 30, '12 by MusicEMTQuote from lvnrnmd2beI'm taking sociology and going to be taking math as well.. for the humanities I'm actually going to be taking a philosphy class and a music history class online at my local CC over the summer.. you might be able to find some at an online CC like coastal community collegewhich class are you taking at straighterline? i didnt see one for humanities that would transfer over
- Mar 31, '12 by teresasupermamaI CLEP'd humanities and that transferred in without any problems. It took me about 3 weeks of studying my butt off, but it was definitely doable. I used both speedyprep and instantcert flashcards to study for it.
- Feb 20 by Twinkle007Hi , does anybody know if the WGU accepts ENG 101 from Straighterline? Also, Straighterline offers a new class MICROBIOLOGY , I called WGU in Dec and they told me they didn't evaluate that yet , do you know anything in this matter ? (Any changes?)
all the best