RN-BSN Done! - Page 2Register Today!
- Sep 10, '12 by montecarlo64Hi Kris! Congratulations on your great accomplishment of obtaining your BSN!! Did you do the general WGU or a state specific program? I am in Indiana and there is one for Indiana and then one for residents of all 50 states. It looks like the requirements and tuition and fees are the same with both. What do you recommend? Again, great job and thanks for sharing
- Sep 11, '12 by kloneIt's really not too bad. Basic algebra.
- Sep 15, '12 by LoveToHikeThanks, klone! Glad to know it's just the basics.
- Sep 18, '12 by twgigattHi Montecarlo64,
I'm an RN planning to start the RN-BSN program on Nov. 1st and noticed you are in Indiana. I hadn't even considered the difference between WGU in Indiana vs. WGU. Have you found any other information? Do you have a tentative start date?
- Sep 18, '12 by live&love&healCongrats on finishing the program. What order of courses did you take during the program? How many hours a week did you study? Which class(es) were the hardest? Which class(es) were the easiest?Thanks in advance!
- Sep 20, '12 by KbmRNIs it an algebra based math, or more like a statistics? thanks in advance.
- Sep 20, '12 by kloneQuote from KbmRNAre you talking about the placement test? If so, it's basic algebra, as I mentioned above.Is it an algebra based math, or more like a statistics? thanks in advance.
- Sep 20, '12 by KbmRNI was curious about the actual program requirements @klone.
- Sep 20, '12 by kloneQuote from KbmRNThey require college algebra and statistics. I think that's pretty standard for all BSN programs.I was curious about the actual program requirements @klone.