Passing TEAS ScoresRegister Today!
- by okiki.ola Jun 9, '12Hello,
Does anyone know what the Passing TEAS Scores for WGU Pre-licensure is?
The website is very vague on what score they require for admission into the program.
- 1,556 Views
- Jun 11, '12 by Theone40i believe it is in the mid 80s ....my counselor wouldn't give me a score when i asked what was passing but when i as what past admits scores were she said mostly in the mid 80s
- Jun 27, '12 by dtompkins8It is like 58%. I can't remember exactly, but the high 50's. It is pretty low!
- Jun 28, '12 by tjwalk201458% in Texas
- Jun 29, '12 by Theone40WGU cut off is 58%....getting in depends on your cohort and where your located....I’m in California where it is crazy competitive and to get into a cohort I have to be in the high 80% ....my rep said the last cohort the lowest score was 89%. So if i score a 65% I def have no chance ...