Passing TEAS ScoresRegister Today!
- by RNtemi Jun 9, '12Hello,
Does anyone know what the Passing TEAS Scores for WGU Pre-licensure is?
The website is very vague on what score they require for admission into the program.
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=740280©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 1,048 Views
- Jun 11, '12 by lvnrnmd2bei believe it is in the mid 80s ....my counselor wouldn't give me a score when i asked what was passing but when i as what past admits scores were she said mostly in the mid 80s
- Jun 27, '12 by dtompkins8It is like 58%. I can't remember exactly, but the high 50's. It is pretty low!
- Jun 28, '12 by tjwalk201458% in Texas
- Jun 29, '12 by lvnrnmd2beWGU cut off is 58%....getting in depends on your cohort and where your located....I’m in California where it is crazy competitive and to get into a cohort I have to be in the high 80% ....my rep said the last cohort the lowest score was 89%. So if i score a 65% I def have no chance ...