Houston, TX January 1st co-hortRegister Today!
- by juliekay221 Dec 18, '12Is there anyone on this forum that has recently been accepted to WGU Pre-licensure program. I just found out yesterday that I was accepted.
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=803298©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 709 Views
- Dec 19, '12 by footballstarQuote from juliekay221I was just accepted as well. Congratulations!Is there anyone on this forum that has recently been accepted to WGU Pre-licensure program. I just found out yesterday that I was accepted.
- Dec 27, '12 by RozziRozHi,
I will be starting Jan.1! I would also like to meet more students in the program.
I look forward to starting this journey with you!
- Dec 28, '12 by juliekay221Congratulations ladies! I guess we'll all see each other during boot camp. Good lunch with the program.
- Dec 29, '12 by okiki.olaCongrats everyone!
Just curious, what was your science GPA, and TEAS V score that got you accepted?
- Dec 29, '12 by footballstar4.0 Science GPA
The books online really help with TEAS. I scored well above average on my TEAS but and 89 on my HESI both times. I encourage everyone to purchase the guide and study hard.
- Jan 2 by crymsyndivaCongrats everyone. I was just curious where you all did your pre-reqs