Temp LicenseRegister Today!
- by Jdl2002 May 24, '09Has anyone who graduated this spring received their temporary license from West Virginia yet? My classmates who were hired at St. Mary's in Huntington had their start dates pushed back from 5/26 to 6/1 because no one has received a license to be able to start as a GN yet. I know my classmates who are working in Kentucky already have their temporary licenses and NCLEX scheduled.
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=394641©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 1,292 Views
- May 30, '09 by Jdl2002Well, I got my temporary license in the mail today and am taking the NCLEX next week. Yay!
- Jun 8, '09 by ImMrBill3, RNQuote from Jdl2002Congratulations and good luck!!!Well, I got my temporary license in the mail today and am taking the NCLEX next week. Yay!
- Jun 10, '09 by Jdl2002Thanks, I took the NCLEX last Wednesday and found out on Thursday that I had passed. I already had my real license before I started my job this week. Turns out the NCLEX wasn't that bad. I just had 75 questions.
- Jun 11, '09 by soon2bRN516Yeah I got mine last saturday in the mail, and my ATT was in my email last thursday..I am taking my boards July 7th...If you haven't called them yet, I definetly would do that, because my school lost my transcript request so thats why i didn't get mine right away..I waited a week later than my classmates...Good luck to you...
- Jul 15, '09 by mysticalmoonrayCongrats!