spooked outRegister Today!
- by nursey1 Nov 26, '03I find it kind of creepy that this board knows & tells everyone where we all are and what we are looking at . Why is this ? I'm fairly new to BB .
- Where do they do that?
- Nov 27, '03 by gwenithIt only releases the information that you want it to release - I will not even show your E-mail if you decide not to let it
- Nov 27, '03 by teeituptomHHmmmmm Nursey1
What exactly are you referring to
- Nov 27, '03 by jnetteDo you mean that the specific forums show who all is reading that forum at the time? (lists the members logged onto particular forum...)
- Originally posted by jnette
Do you mean that the specific forums show who all is reading that forum at the time? (lists the members logged onto particular forum...)
- Nov 27, '03 by barefootladyDon't understand your comment. Please elaborate on exactly what you mean. I do not feel unsafe on this BB. Sorry that you do. I think this whole site has a wonderful group of supportive and caring people to share our thoughts and troubles with. Opinions too.
- I'm watching you...........
- Nov 28, '03 by barefootladyPeggy Sue;
You can spy on me anytime.
- Nov 28, '03 by Sarah KatYou can always just "lurk" around anonymously. I usually only log in when I want to post something. I'm not scared, I don't mind people knowing I am in Charleston. If you're gonna get stalked, you're gonna get stalked. It could be a guy from the gas station just as easily as someone from online. Now telling someone your home address isn't necessarily the smartest thing...