Scrubs in W. VA.?Register Today!
- by klight Oct 14, '08Hi,
Can anyone tell me a good place to buy scrubs in the Charleston, WV area? Would really appreciate any help!
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=340646©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 2,780 Views
- Oct 15, '08 by Redneckmedic63West Virginia Uniforms in Kanawha City is a little pricey, but good selection. I buy all my stuff at The Workingman's Store in Huntington - excellent selection and prices, will order for you if out of stock. Will do alterations as well...
- Oct 16, '08 by barefootladyDepending on the color you need even some Dollar General Stores in that area are carrying scrubs. Usually less than 10.00 a piece. Not the best quality but still very wearable. Gabe's in Kanawha City carry a limited amount of scrubs in limited sizes and colors.
- Nov 12, '08 by lexaa777the charleston department store has a pretty good selection, and they alter for free!
- Nov 14, '08 by lexaa777uniforms plus in southridge, beside hallmark has a good selection too!
- Feb 11, '09 by Cheer4WVUI know this question was asked a while ago, but allheart.com runs really, really good deals on scrubs. They carry all the major brands, so getting what you need shouldn't be a problem. Hope this helps!