Plans for the New Year?Register Today!
- by barefootlady Jan 4, '04So what are some of the working nurses in our fine state planning to do this fine New Year?
Anybody going back to school? Quitting the job? Having a baby?
Let's about the plans!
- 989 Views
- Jan 4, '04 by NurseDixieI'm still waiting for my ATT to schedule the NCLEX. I have not received my temporary license so I cannot start working yet. Hopefully I'll hear something this week.
I received my grades from school on 12-22. So they should've got my transcripts already, I hope.
- Jan 4, '04 by barefootladyDG,
Good luck on the boards. Hope you are able to start working soon also. Keep us posted on your progress.
- Jan 5, '04 by Sarah KatI start my LPN program on Jan 26th. I also plan to lose the weight I gained when I quit smoking last June (last year's resolution ). Hubby and I are going to join the Y to work out. I'd like to take a yoga or pilates class. I won't be working while I am in school, so I should have enough time to study and work out. I will be attending my baby brother's wedding next month in Parkersburg. Ummm... that's about the nuts and bolts of it right now...
Clinicals start 3 wks into the program -- I can't wait. The closest I have gotten to the health care field was when I was 18 I worked for HP Urgent Care in their billing dept. All of my patients were over the phone. I have lots of customer service experience but no practical hands on clincal stuff, so it's all gonna be new to me. I am really excited.
Oh yeah, I used to do daycare, so I do have some experience with bodily fluids...
Happy New Yeah WV Nurses!!!
- Jan 5, '04 by passing thru1.) Practice physical fitness
2.) Become more technologically capable
3.) Take a dig camera course
4.) Save m$$$$$oney !!!
for a new van ...
with everything !!!
5.) Take the family West - - Utah or Wyoming to see something
7.) Create memories that last and last and l....a....s....t.......
the kind you can "see" for an entire afternoon on the