Obtaining WV RN License

  1. 0 Through my job, I may be doing some work in West Virginia via telephone (I'm a RN Case Manager).

    Does WV have a reciprocal aggreement with PA, or would I have to take the exam?


  2. Enjoy this?

    Join thousands and get our weekly Nursing Insights newsletter with the hottest, discussions, articles, and toons.

  3. Visit  jeffsher} profile page

    About jeffsher

    jeffsher has '22' year(s) of experience and specializes in 'Peds, Psych, Medical Home Case Manager'. From 'PA'; 51 Years Old; Joined Mar '11; Posts: 40; Likes: 23.

    Must Read Topics

    2 Comments so far...

  4. Visit  Redneckmedic63} profile page
    Jeff -

    You should be able to apply for licensure by endorsement as long as you have an active license somewhere. WV is usually pretty good about processing stuff, but make sure you have all your i's dotted and t's crossed or you will get bogged down in details. WV doesn't honor compact licenses, so endorsement is your only choice.

    Here's the link to the state site:


    Hope that helps! Good luck!

  5. Visit  jeffsher} profile page
    That's what I was looking for. Thanks!

Nursing Jobs in every specialty and state. Visit today and Create Job Alerts, Manage Your Resume, and Apply for Jobs.