Is everyone ready for Thanksgiving break?Register Today!
- by NurseDixie Nov 18, '03I am so ready for this break, my last day is Nov. 20 and I go back Dec. 1, have a test on Dec. 3, the final on Dec. 8 and the Mosby's Assessment test on Dec. 9 and graduation is on Dec. 12. Woo Hoo! Can't wait! Hope everyone has a Happy Thanksgiving!
- 1,056 Views
- Nov 21, '03 by barefootladyGood Luck on the tests. I hope you get a good job and have a great future in nursing. Let us know how it is going for you.
- Nov 21, '03 by Marie_LPN, RNWHAT break?
- Nov 30, '03 by NurseDixieLPN2Bin2004,
Didn't you get a break for Thanksgiving? We got off the whole week of Thanksgiving and start back tomorrow. I should have studied more than I did, but our test isn't until Wednesday, so I still have time.
Good Luck in your studies.
- Nov 30, '03 by Marie_LPN, RNOur break consisted of thursday and friday, i worked 11p-7a thursday night, 4p-7a friday night, 4p-2 am saturday night.
- Dec 5, '03 by inodouI have 3 finals and a HESI exam then I am off till Jan. I can't wait. I still have to work, but it will be nice to have a break from studying.