CityHospital or Jefferson Memorial Hospital?Register Today!
- by irishbelle Dec 19, '08Anyone know anything about City Hospital in Martinsburg or Jefferson Memorial in Ranson?
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=356503©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 1,269 Views
- Dec 28, '08 by barefootladySorry, no information on either of these facilities. Happy Holidays.
- Jan 9, '09 by crazyNursingStudent1Yes I work at jmh. what do you wanna know?
- Jan 9, '09 by irishbelleI would like to know what the working conditions are like. Do they force overtime, change people's schedules, rotate shifts. How do the doctors treat the nurses?
- Jan 10, '09 by crazyNursingStudent1No there is no mandatory overtime and they dont change your schedule. Its a pretty good place to work. The doctors aren't nasty to the nurses either. :typing
- Jan 10, '09 by irishbelleThank you! That's really helpful.