Chances Of Getting Into Lpn Program Being An AlternateRegister Today!
- by Lorrie1964 Oct 30, '08I was wondering what the drop out rate the first week of school, or people deciding they don't want to do the LPN program, I was trying to figure out my chances of getting in, I'm alternate #6 out of #10.
- Nov 14, '08 by lexaa777Quote from Lorrie1964My class lost started with 76 & 38 graduated. i am pretty sure we just lost a few the first week though, i know it was only 3 in our class (we started out split into two classes) i dont know how many the other class lost. I wish u all the best!!! :wink2:I was wondering what the drop out rate the first week of school, or people deciding they don't want to do the LPN program, I was trying to figure out my chances of getting in, I'm alternate #6 out of #10.
- Nov 15, '08 by ST*RGazerwhere are you trying to go
- Nov 15, '08 by ST*RGazerI was just wondering where because I go to Cabell County Career Tech College in Huntington and It is a wonderful program 11 months long and starts in July. testing starts in nov for next class. our rate is above 90 and we have become like a family. only 23 in my class now started with 30. But this is a long way to drive, unless you live close.
- Jan 5, '09 by Lorrie1964They had 5 people decline about starting the LPN program before it started, I'm the next one up and school started today January 5, 2009, haven't received phone call yet, 4 days left to go, they have until January 9, 2009 to drop, I sure hope someone drops that first week, so I can go, how many drop their first week?