Anybody work at SharpeRegister Today!
- by edchunt Jan 10, '10I was just wondering how things are going at Sharpe hospital. Maybe the best way to finnd out would be to work some shifts. I just thought I would see if I could gain any feedback.
- Jan 25, '10 by bookwormomI haven't worked there for the past few years, but I hear the salaries have improved. I think they have a new unit, also sort of a transition unit.
- Jan 25, '10 by edchuntIt's been a few years since I worked there too. I would go back if they would pay!
- Jan 26, '10 by bookwormomI'd certainly be interested in learning what the base pay is for a float nurse. It was laughable some years ago.Last edit by bookwormom on Jan 26, '10 : Reason: spelling
- Jan 26, '10 by edchuntI believe it still is, but I am ready to go back there!
- Mar 8, '11 by WendyBensonRNI work at Sharpe's sister hospital in Huntington. Right before I came in September 2009, RN's were given a 10% across the board raise. Keep in mind that Sharpes as well as Bateman Hospital are state hospitals, so the pay isn't great, but the benefits aren't too shabby!
Hope this helps!