University of Washington SoN Fall 2013Register Today!
- by OBrienMP Oct 3, '12Anyone applying to the UW SoN for fall 2013? Anyone else FREAKING OUT about it like I am?
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=790171©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 32,494 Views
- Oct 3, '12 by ynnadkrap87I am also going to be applying for the 2013 school year!!!! and yes I am also freaking out!!!! Are you applying anywhere else?
- Oct 4, '12 by OBrienMPPhew, so I'm not the only neurotic one out there. I'm applying to a bunch of schools- UW, SU, PLU, WSU, Gonzaga, Johns Hopkins, NYU and University of New Hampshire. Are you from Washington? I'm pretty much focusing on the UW application first and then moving on to all the other applications.
- Oct 15, '12 by ynnadkrap87Sorry for the late reply, I've been neglecting anything other than school work since this quarter started. Yes, I attend the UW and live right next to school. Im actually only applying to the UW this year because I'm on the ropes of whether or not to try for MED school. I haven't even started on the application process and this quarter is kicking my arse right now. Totally nerve-wrecking.
- Oct 16, '12 by tedkimSame here, I am going to focus on UW application first then work on other school's applications
- Oct 19, '12 by macrinaI applied to UW 2013 ABSN, too. How did you guys like the essay exam? I thought they were all good questions. And I'm glad the math was so easy. It will be a long wait until the end of December....
I am probably just applying to the U this year. I live over in Port Townsend and unike you young-uns I am in my 40's and have a family, so the 1 year away from home is a lot more attractive than 2 years. I also don't have the flexibility to travel to another place.
Good luck, everyone!
- Oct 22, '12 by OBrienMPWe won't hear back for the proctored essays until february, I think. I have a family too...and I'm 28. But, my son is three, so there is ABSOLUTELY NO WAY that I could do an ABSN!! Good luck, I'm just about done with having all my application stuff in line and I hope to have my application in by the end of this month. (More ideal, next week...)
- Nov 12, '12 by tedkimI need some help with my essay..
"C. Using 1 example from your past healthcare experience, explain how your cultural awareness will impact your work with people who are different from yourself."
Any suggestion for this question?
- Nov 12, '12 by JLoyaUghhh, I remember being here last year freaking about the same thing.... I am in my first quarter at the UW SoN, and it is SO GREAT, except for Pathophys. You never have enough time to complete all of the work, and you always feel like you are drowning with work. I would suggest if you get in, DO NOT WORK, if you can. I have no choice because I have 3 daughters and I still work 24 hours a week, but the first quarter if definitely the "weeder" quarter. We have lost 4 people already. The one good thing about the school is that they are not here to fail you, if you get behind, they will do what they can to help you pass, but YOU have to pass....
If you get in, definitely take the summer courses offered if you can... It will save you BIG headaches in the time to come....
Well that's enough from me, time to get back to my Patho research paper...
Good Luck to all of you... Once you get in, just kick ass....
- Nov 13, '12 by PahoaI'm apply this year for BSN...