University of Washington SoN Fall 2013 - Page 16Register Today!
- Feb 13 by Megan_fmThey explain everything very clearly when you get there. I am pretty sure if you make a mistake you put ONE line through the mistake and keep going.
- Feb 13 by Megan_fmI just wanted to say good luck to everyone today! I am nervous and oh so excited! :]
My acupuncturist made a recommendation to me at my appointment recently for the exam. Put some lavendar oil on your wrist and smell it before and during the exam--it is a natural relaxation technique and will calm your mind during making you more comfortable and able to focus.
Remember to breath.
To everyone who didn't make it, I don't know what they base they decisions on, but it doesn't mean you're not qualified. Keep your head up and I will hold a space that another school will say yes!!!
- Feb 13 by fruitypebblesDone!!!! How did it go for everyone?
- Feb 13 by Jessica SUgh I felt like I kept repeating myself! And the whole drive home I kept thinking of stuff I should of written
- Feb 13 by BrightbulbI think I did really bad with essay part but math was easy. When I was walking toward my car, I was i should have written this or that. Too late.
Lets wait for April 15!!!
- Feb 13 by Jessica SFeel the same way! My head still hurts from all the stress lol. Just hate that I didn't write some of the stuff that I thought of driving home...
Nothing I can do now but just try harder for next year if I don't make it. It's my only option for my commissioning program for the Air Force :/
I wonder if you didn't finish all the questions for math if they disqualify you? There was a girl next to me who didn't, I felt so bad for her :/
- Feb 13 by tmofarrelI did an out of state proctored this morning. Did they disclose a number on how many essays were being done in the auditorium and a number for out of area?
- Feb 14 by Brightbulb250 were in auditorium and 30 were out of area. they received around 480 application.
- Feb 14 by ccline24I also did an out of area proctor and have to say I think it helped that way. I was calm and felt that the math was simple enough and the scenerios weren't that bad either. I only wish they gave us more pages to write on. I felt like I had so much more to say. I also have the question on how many people were there and if they said how many out of area proctors were being taken.
- Feb 14 by tmofarrel96 admitted this year as well??