University of Washington BSN Fall 2012 - Page 19Register Today!
- Apr 28, '12 by fn2012How does one prove that they have taken it? Is having a CNA license?
- May 1, '12 by intelligentqueen1Congratulations to everyone that was accepted. I was placed on the waitlist. I was wondering if there is anyone else who reads this thread that is on the waitlist, and if they have heard anything back from UW as to whether or not there has been movement on the list yet?
- May 4, '12 by kaskoQuote from fn2012\How does one prove that they have taken it? Is having a CNA license?
Im not sure, I will go to my CNA teacher and ask her if she can give me some sort of paper showing that I did have the HIV/AIDS. Have you asked anyone at the SON if having your CNA is acceptable?
- May 6, '12 by fn2012I got in contact with Anh at UW and she said a CNA certification will work! Happy to have saved myself 7hrs.
- May 7, '12 by kaskoQuote from fn2012Thanks for doing that saves me time also!I got in contact with Anh at UW and she said a CNA certification will work! Happy to have saved myself 7hrs.
- May 8, '12 by kaskofn2012, how long did it take for Anh to reply? I sent her my compliance stuff and some questions I had on the 3rd and still havent heard back from her.
- May 9, '12 by fn2012She got back to me rather quickly, next day.
- May 9, '12 by kaskoIs anybody else on here planning on taking the two classes at UW this summer?
- May 15, '12 by kaskoDoes anyone know when we could start registering for classes for fall?
- May 31, '12 by abaloneUhggggg. I've been so busy writing my public health thesis I totally forgot to apply for the UW-Harborview Nursing Student Loan Program! That application was due May 15! For some reason I had June in my head. Now I feel like an idiot... That experience and money REALLY would have helped a ton. Guess I'll just have to apply for next year as well as individually to the hospitals' nurse tech positions..... Major bummer. Clearly it was my responsibility, but boy do I wish they had sent out a reminder email