University of Washington BSN Fall 2012 - Page 15Register Today!
- Apr 11, '12 by JLoyaMandatory orientation on both June 11th and 14th. There are several other compliance things to do, immunization check-ups, getting your uniform and ID as well as registering with a separate application for summer.
The letter lays it out quite specifically
- Apr 11, '12 by armynurse68I know about the compliance stuff but I never got specific dates for orientation. Which is weird, did u get an additional letter?
- Apr 11, '12 by fn2012Armynurse68, if you take a summer course mandatory orientation is June 11th AND June 14th (they didn't specify a time). Maybe you'll get the letter tomorrow.
- Apr 12, '12 by JLoyaQuote from armynurse68Yeah, I got an additional letter today. It speaks about Summer 2012 specifically. There are 2 classes we can take, NCLIN 302 & Nurs 407.I know about the compliance stuff but I never got specific dates for orientation. Which is weird, did u get an additional letter?
It also lays out the 302 pre-reqs
I am sure you will get it tomorrow
- What code? and where do we email for it?
- Apr 12, '12 by JLoya
- Apr 12, '12 by fn2012Got my add codes, when does registration open once we have completed the summer application?
- This is what I found here: UW Course Add Policy/Periods
There is a priority registration for current students: April 16- May 23rd
Then there is regular registration for newly admitted students: May 24- June 17th
Im guessing we are all "newly admitted", so we have over a month to wait hopefully the spots won't be taken by then!
- Sorry, yes I got it today and emailed for my code I just hope that they will have room for us by our registration date: May 24th!
- Apr 12, '12 by fn2012Kasko:
Yeah, well luckily the only people us newly admitted UW people will have to compete with are those already enrolled at UW now working on their major (nursing). At least all of the current BSN students have already taken NCLIN 302 so we aren't competing with them.